ENO of Georgetown will be hosting a New Year’s Eve party! This ticketed celebration includes:
· A wine flight, choose from a variety of options
· A champagne toast at midnight
· Choice of a bruschetta flight including Prosciutto di Parma, Cherry Tomato, Mushroom and Bean & Kale or stuffed mushrooms filled with rich, cheesy goodness
· Choice of a cheese flight or a Margherita or BBQ chicken flatbread
· Live acoustic music from Guitarist, Paul Tewksbury
· The Cellar game room actives including a shuffle board and viewing of New Year’s eve festivities and fireworks around the globe including New York city’s ball drop.
Space is limited and reservations are suggested. Tickets are priced at $65 per person including tax and gratuity before December 30 or $70 on New Year’s Eve Day. To purchase pre-sale tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-enormous-new-year-at-eno-wine-bar-tickets-19893790864?aff=es2
ENO Wine Bar will also offer a carefully crafted list of champagnes from around the world staring at 6pm to midnight paired with ENO’s signature food offerings. Champagne bottles are 20% off for the evening and the selection of ENO bites are half priced. The list includes:
· 6pm – A toast to France: 2009 Domaine Maison Pere & Fils Cremant, Loire Valley, France paired with French style cheese such as the triple bypass, camembert and green hill.
· 7pm - A toast to England: NV Ridgeview "Bloomsbury" Cuvee Brut, England paired with ENO grilled cheese sandwiches.
· 8pm- A toast to Italy: NV Santhomas Santome, Veneto, Italy accompanied with Italian cheeses such as Langhe Robiola, Boscchettoal Tartufo, Taleggio.
· 9pm – A toast to Virginia and midnight approaching: Thibaut Janison Blanc de Chardonnay, Monticello, Virginia accompanied by ENO’s chocolate flight.
· 10pm - A toast to Argentina: Alma Negra "Brut Nature" from Mendoza, Argentina paired with olives and black truffle almonds.
· 11pm – A toast to the Big Apple! Bedell cellars, Sparkling Rose, Long Island, NY paired with Apple Tartines.
· Midnight – A toast to the USA and the New Year: NV M. Lawrence "ENO Cuvee" of Pinot Noir, Rose, Michigan and California paired with ENO Adventure chocolate flight.
ENO Wine Bar is located at 2810 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW.