Love wine and events? Want to gain experience in social media marketing, event planning and writing?
Young Winos of DC is on the hunt to find some great contributors to assist with those tasks. With all of the fun wine events happening around town, it's hard for me to attend, promote and brainstorm our own fun ideas. Plus it's always better with collaboration, right?
Are you a blogger (or know someone who is) who might be interested???
- May or may not have their own blog but a writing sample must be submitted
- who know the basics of wine and is willing to learn
- Knowledge of the DC wine scene, including wine bars and retail. Even better if you have relationships with those establishments
- Creative with event ideas and execution
- A strong social media presence is necessary as the group thrives only via social media
- Web design for blog posts, event marketing material, newsletter and mobile app
- Able to use many platforms for all of our outlets: Squarespace, Como, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Calendar, Eventbrite
- Search and update our Google calendar with wine events
Why help us out? You'll gain exposure in the constantly growing DC wine scene along with social media marketing, blogging, and event planning. Be the first to know of new wine bars, specials, events, etc. Contributors will be able to attend special, invite-only events on behalf of the group.
At this time, payment will be in the form of exposure and promotion for your own blog. If you are a newer blogger, I would love to help promote your blog on both our website and the Young Winos of DC social media channels including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You would be credited as a contributor, and set up with a contributor/bio page where you can showcase and link up to your favorite posts on your site. You can also link to your site, and social media channels, on any posts that you write for Young Winos of DC however, the posts that you write for YWofDC cannot be posted on your site.
Interested? Complete this form and we will be in touch soon.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!